PUT AWARD-WINNING ATTORNEYS TO WORK FOR YOU
WHEN IT MATTERS MOST!
Stuart Violent Crime Defense Lawyer
If you are facing a violent crime charge, The Law Offices of David Golden, P.A. can protect your rights. Violent crime charges are particularly serious and are usually automatically classed as felonies. Your best chance to avoid the penalties associated with these crimes is to hire a criminal defense lawyer.
David Golden has made his name over the past 25 years by developing the most solid and unbeatable defenses for his clients in Stuart.
Your violent crime charge is serious, and you need a serious lawyer to fight them. If you or someone you know has been accused of a violent crime in Stuart, it’s time to come see The Law Offices of David Golden, P.A.. Call us at 772-220-4400 to schedule a free case evaluation.
A Lawyer Can Make that Crucial Difference
The law regarding violent crimes is extensive and complex. It can be difficult to fully understand the charges against you and what they mean to your future, let alone figure out how to defend yourself. You need a criminal defense lawyer that knows how to investigate the charges, how to work with experts, how to gather evidence, and how to frame your case in the best light. You can’t do it yourself, and a public defender likely doesn’t have the experience or time to do it for you. When facing a violent crime charge, the choice to bring in a criminal defense lawyer can make the difference between a long jail sentence and your freedom.
Only Trust the Best Stuart Lawyer with Your Defense
David Golden of The Law Offices of David Golden, P.A. has more than 25 years of experience fighting for those accused of violent crimes in Stuart. He has developed an impressive record through his mastery of Florida law, his keen legal strategies, and his passion for providing the best possible defense for every client. His skills and dedication have won him awards and recognition from colleagues, such as his AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, and from clients, such as his 10.0 Superb rating from Avvo. When it comes to criminal defense in Stuart, The Law Offices of David Golden, P.A. is the best choice.
Violent Crime Cases We Handle
Violent crimes include a large number of individual charges. The Law Offices of David Golden, P.A. has experience fighting many kinds of cases, including:
- Homicide: Causing the death of an individual either with premeditation (Murder 1), without premeditation but done with purpose (Murder 2), or by accident but due to some recklessness (Manslaughter).
- Assault & Battery: Causing physical harm to another.
- Armed robbery: The use of a weapon to intimidate or harm an individual while taking their possessions.
- Burglary: The breaking into and entering of someone else’s property with the goal of theft.
- Rape/Sexual violence: Using force for sexual touching or penetration without consent.
- Child abuse: The harming of a minor with sexual violence.
- Domestic violence: Violence against a domestic partner.
- Kidnapping: The forced abduction of an individual.
- Arson: The intentional setting on fire of a building.
- Hate crimes: The committing of violence against another based on their race, sex, religion, or other characteristics.
No matter what violent crime you have been accused of, The Law Offices of David Golden, P.A. can help defend your future. In the United States, you are innocent until proven guilty, and we are passionate about protecting that right.
Are You Facing a Violent Crime Charge in Stuart?
A violent crime conviction can result in the most severe penalties, including the death penalty. If you or someone you know has been accused of a violent crime in Stuart, Palm City, Jensen Beach, Hobe Sound, Hutchinson Island, Sewall’s Point, Port Salerno, Jupiter, Tequesta, Indiantown, or any part of Martin County, The Law Offices of David Golden, P.A. can help you fight it and avoid these outcomes. Get your defense started today by calling 772-220-4400.