Adam Guzi began his legal career as an Assistant State Attorney in the Treasure Coast. As a prosecutor, he handled many jury trials ranging from DUIs to violent crimes such as robbery and murder. He also was the Supervisor of the Martin County misdemeanor division, where he oversaw all aspects of the county court division and trained new assistant state attorneys.
Adam also has several years of experience as a civil litigation defense attorney, where he represented insurance companies and its insureds in numerous jury trials. He brings this experience to advocate and represent victims and their families in seeking justice.
He attended the University of Miami and earned a Bachelor of Business Administration with Honors. He continued studying at University of Miami School of Law and earned his Juris Doctorate. At the same time, he attended Florida Atlantic University and earned his Masters of Business Administration. Adam is a member in good standing of the Florida Bar and is licensed to practice in all Florida State Courts and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Along with his wife and children, Adam has made the Treasure Coast his home. He is actively involved in many community organizations, including being a past and current board of director at two community developments and an alumni of Martin County LEADERship. As an avid scuba diver, he is also involved in local beach and reef cleanup programs, including the Southeast Florida Reef Cleanup, Project Aware Cleanup, and the Great American Cleanup.
- Member, Justice Major B. Harding American Inns of Court
- Alumni, Martin County LEADERship
- Chairman, Trial Attorneys Committee, Martin County Bar Association 2016-2018
- Chairman, Criminal Law Committee, Martin County Bar Association 2008-2010
- Member, Florida Bar
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, University of Miami School of Law
- Master of Business Administration, Florida Atlantic University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Miami School of Business