Vero Beach Violent Crime Defense Lawyer
Based on the classification and name alone, violent crimes carry an air of severity and, often, an assumption of guilt before the case or trial even begins. As a result, it’s more important than ever to protect yourself and your future by hiring a criminal defense lawyer. If you are facing a violent crime charge, your future may depend on the choice you make for your defense lawyer.
Violent crime convictions can lead to the most severe penalties, including the death penalty. Even lesser charges result in long prison sentences and the lifelong stigma that comes with a permanent mark on your record. After a conviction, it can be difficult to ever pick up the pieces and return to living a truly fulfilling and normal life.
Our job at The Law Offices of David Golden, P.A. is to make sure you never have to pick up those pieces. Mr. Golden has more than 20 years of experience taking on the toughest violent crime cases in Vero Beach and the surrounding area. Not only does he take the cases, but he and the Vero Beach defense attorneys get the best results the case allows. He’s been able to make the most of the law and help get his clients acquitted or their penalties significantly reduced so they can have a life after paying their debt to society.
When you are facing the worst, you need the best on your side. If you or someone you know is up against a violent crime charge, you need the services of The Law Offices of David Golden, P.A.. Give us a call today at 772-770-4101, and we can provide you with a free case review, so you know where you stand and how we can help.
What a Criminal Defense Lawyer Will Do When They Take Over Your Case
Violent criminal charges face far more serious difficulties than others. Juries can come into the case already assuming the worst. It takes an excellent defense attorney to combat this prejudice, turn the case around, and create the space for a better deal or an outright acquittal.
Your criminal defense lawyer can help you use case evidence and the circumstances surrounding the case to build the best defense; one that makes sure your story gets told loudly, clearly, and sympathetically. A smart and experienced lawyer can challenge the prosecutor’s argument against you, forcing the prosecutor to fight every step of the way.
The Law Offices of David Golden, P.A. Is a Name You Can Trust to Provide the Best Defense Every Time
Florida aggressively prosecutes all violent crimes, and it takes more than just a competent understanding of the law to have a chance at success. You need an experienced lawyer who has handled similar cases, one with a powerful courtroom presence and firm and aggressive negotiating tactics.
Finding all these traits in a single attorney is rare. Fortunately, the Vero Beach violent crime attorneys at The Law Offices of David Golden, P.A. have what it takes to craft and submit the best defense possible. Mr. Golden has more than 20 years of success representing clients facing every charge imaginable. From the most serious violent crime to the least, Mr. Golden has experience building the strongest cases and fighting for the best results.
His dedication to his clients and his fervency in making sure their voices are heard has led to the respect of his colleagues in the legal community and the acclaim of his former clients. He has been awarded an AVPreeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell and the Avvo Clients’ Choice for Criminal Defense for this very reason.
When your case and your future hinge on how well your defense lawyer can handle the law, the court, the prosecutor, and the jury, there’s only one choice in Vero Beach: The Law Offices of David Golden, P.A.
Violent Crime Charges We’ve Helped Our Clients Fight
Violent crime charges in Florida run a wide gamut, but we have experience helping our clients with all the following:
- Murder: The purposeful act of killing another, either with premeditation (Murder 1) or else done with purpose in the moment (Murder 2)
- Manslaughter: Causing the death of another by a criminal level of recklessness
- Rape and Other Sexual Offenses: Forced sexual contact, either with touching or penetration, without the consent of the other individual
- Armed Robbery: The theft of money or goods from an individual using a weapon as a means of intimidation or violence
- Burglary: Breaking into another party’s property and entering with the purpose of stealing their money or goods
- Assault and Battery: Causing physical harm to another through violence
- Kidnapping: The unlawful carrying away and confinement of a person against their will
- Arson: Intentionally setting on fire of a piece of property, whether a building, a car, or other object
- Hate Crimes: The use of violence against an individual due to their race, religion, gender, or other aspects of their identity
- Child Abuse: The harming of a minor through physical or sexual violence
- Domestic Abuse: The use of violence against a domestic partner
The above charges are all serious and carry with them serious penalties. While punishments will differ depending on the specific misdemeanor or felony charges and the severity of the violence associated with them, penalties may include:
- The death penalty
- A prison term up to life in prison
- Restitution to victims
- Community service
- Suspension or revocation of driver’s license
- Permanent registration on sexual offenders’ list
- Permanent mark on criminal record
The good news is that these charges can be challenged with the right defense. Don’t spend another moment worrying about your future and your freedom. Call us today and take control of your life.
Contact Us Today
Because of the severity of the penalties, there is often no way to return to normal life after a violent crime conviction. That is why you must put the best defense forward in your case. If you or someone you know is at risk of a violent crime conviction in Vero Beach, Gifford, Sebastian, Fellsmere, Oslo, Wabasso, or other areas of Indian River County, make sure you have the best lawyer on your case with The Law Offices of David Golden, P.A.. Do not wait another minute. Call us at 772-770-4101 so we can start working for you immediately.